Swimming Pool Rules and Regulations-General Rules
Horario de Lunes a Domingo de 11 a 19:00 horas. Salvo necesidades del Hotel
- Children under 12 years old will not be allowed in the swimming pool area without the supervision of a suitable guardian.
- Necessary attire:
- Bathing cap
- Rubber-soled shoes
- Balls, lilos and inflatables are not permitted in the pool.
- Bathers are requested to use the pre-cleanse shower and foot-bath before entering the water.
- The attendant may refuse to admit to the pool as a bather any person suffering an open wound or from any other cause which, in the opinion of the attendant may render it undesirable that such a person should enter the water.
- For security reasons, persons admitted to the pool shall not bring glass in the pool, the changing cubicles or anywhere on the premises.
- The management will not accept responsibility of liability for any article that may be alleged to have been stolen or lost on the premises.
- Persons using the swimming pool are requested not to walk through the Hotel in unsuitable attire, and are kindly asked to wear a shirt or a dress.
- It is not permitted to take food and/or drinks into the swimming pool area.
Clients can rent bath towels provided by the hotel for a supplement of 3€ per towel. They will be provided by the personnel in the installation, at the request of the clients. The use of the room towel in the pool is prohibited.