Rules for the use of the Swimming Pool - Preventive Measures Covid-19
The following RULES and PROTOCOLS are COMPULSORY and have been devised in accordance with the Regulations established by the Health Ministry and the Regional Autonomous Government regarding COVID-19.
- On the terrace area, the use of face mask is compulsory outside the pool itself .
- Hand disinfection dispensers are available at the entrance to the premises, the use of which is compulsory before accessing the pool area.
- The total capacity of the faclity, in compliance with the Covid19 prevention regulations, has been reduced to 60 people.
- Swimming pool capacity: 30 people in the LARGE POOL, but due to the COVID-19 only 60% of the capacity will be allowed: 18 people. The amount of people accessing the swimming pool and surrounding areas will be strictly controlled by the lifeguard.
- Safety distance among users and with respect to the lifeguard: keep a 2-metre safety distance when out of the pool.
- Safety distance inside the pool: keep a 2-metre safety distance among users when inside the pool.
- The use of flip-flops shall be compulsory when moving around the pool area.
- USE OF SHOWERS: compulsory to have a shower before entering the pool. The shower shall be used by one user at a time only, always keeping the 2-metre safety distance. Before using the shower, hands shall be washed with hydroalcoholic gel. After the shower, the tap shall be closed and sprayed with disinfectant liquid.
- Use of sun loungers and other terrace furniture: The safety distance among people from outside the group shall be kept at all times. Loungers will be disinfected before and after use.
- Users shall deposit waste in plastic bags and dispose of them in the rubbish bins provided in the pool area.
- USE OF TOILETS: Only 1 person at a time shall occupy the toilet, except for those people requiring assistance.
- You are kindly requested to strictly follow the above rules for the use of the pool area and all the services available within it.