Terms and Conditions Santo Domingo Club
The following terms and conditions offer a detailed description of how the "Santo Domingo Club" loyalty Programme (hereinafter referred to as SD Club) works. SD Club members will have access at all times to the updated in force General Conditions on the website https://hotelsantodomingo.es/en/legal/terms-and-conditions-santo-domingo-club
Registering and accessing the "Santo Domingo Club" loyalty programme implies having read and agreed with the conditions here detailed.
Santo Domingo Hotel reserves the right to modify unilaterally these conditions at any moment, as well as the right to modify the list of benefits, bonuses and discounts included in the SD Club. These new Conditions will be available for the members in the same way as the present Conditions.
2.- PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAMME
Any natural or legal person over 18 years old will be able to register in the Programme. Registering in the Programme is free.
The channels to apply for the SD Club membership, in order to enjoy the related benefits, are the following:
- the website: www.hotelsantodomingo.es/en
1.- At any time during the reservation the option to register as SD Club member will be available, allowing immediate access to all its discounts and benefits.
2.- By using the form to register as SD Club member: https://hotelsantodomingo.es/en/signup-mirai
- by contacting the Santo Domingo Hotel reservation department directly, either in the hotel or by telephone (Tel. +0034 91 547 98 00), giving express consent to belong to the Programme.
3.- BENEFITS OF THE SANTO DOMINGO CLUB LOYALTY PROGRAMME
- Club benefits are the following:
- 10% discount on the normal rate
- Free up-grade (depending on availability)
- Early check-in from 11a.m. (depending on availability)
- Late check-out until 2 p.m. (depending on availability)
*** The special offers, bonuses and discounts published in the website cannot be used jointly with the loyalty club discounts
4- CANCELLATION OF THE MEMBERSHIP OF THE PROGRAMME
There is no expiry date in the Membership in the Programme; however, it can be cancelled for any of the following reasons:
a) At the request of the member
Members will be able to cancel their subscription to the Programme at any time. In order to do so they should write to the following e-mail address: marketing @hotelsantodomingo.es, providing the following details: name and surname and the email address linked to their account. This voluntary cancellation request will imply the automatic withdrawal of all benefits associated with the Programme, with immediate effect from when membership is revoked.
b) At the request of Santo Domingo Hotel:
Santo Domingo Hotel reserves the right to suspend temporarily or cancel definitively the membership to the Programme in any of the following cases:
- If the member has used the Programme in an improper or fraudulent way: either by breaching the Terms and Conditions or due to inappropriate behaviour in the hotel, without prejudicing any possible claims for damages the Santo Domingo Hotel may care to instigate.
- Due to circumstances of force majeure or legal dispositions which may necessitate the cancellation of the Programme.
- As a result of the Santo Domingo business strategy
- Due to the death or demise of the Santo Domingo Club member.
As the membership to this Programme is free, Members expressly renounce the possibility to claim damages from Santo Domingo Hotel for the cancellation of the Programme in any of the above cases.
Santo Domingo Club Members will comply with the Santo Domingo Hotel data protection policy.
WHAT ADDITIONAL USE IS MADE OF CLUB MEMBER’S PERSONAL DATA?
1.- Management the loyalty Programme
2.- Customizing the benefits offered by the loyalty Programme in accordance with the preferences and tastes of its members and obtain feedback about the services on offer in our hotels, which might include sending out customer satisfaction surveys.
3.- Sending customized information via email regarding special offers and services related to the loyalty club.